Why choose a pediatric dentist?
Pediatric Dentists are dentists just for kids! OneDent Kids pediatric dentists have spent 2 or 3 years in specialty training (after 4 years of dental school) focused entirely on treating kids. Pediatric dentists have a unique and thorough understanding of children and their dental needs through the developmental stages and are oral care specialists from infancy through adolescence, including children with special needs. To make an appointment with one of our Pediatric Dentists at OneDent of Westchester, please call our office in Purchase, NY at 914-996-7786.
At OneDent Kids, we provide outstanding care as if you were part of our own family. Our team is well-trained and offers a calm, caring environment for our patients. We all work here because we love being with children.
Meet Our Doctors
- Personal Statement: Dr. Erica’s approach to oral health & dental care evolves along with the child, meeting them step by step as they blossom from infancy to adulthood. She works hard to get to know each child individually & adapts her approach to the needs of the child. She guides her team to celebrate each milestone no matter how small, to build a lifetime of confidence in difficult situations.
Dr. Erica Bly-Fish, DMD
- Personal Statement: Dr. Gaby acknowledges, appreciates, and honors the trust each parent bestows on our team to care for their child and offers a fun, welcoming environment where families feel comfortable and safe. Her exemplary skill, education, training and personality have made her an amazing addition to our OneDent Pediatric Dental practice.
Gabriela Ganoza-Duron, DDS
Queens College, City University of New York – BA in Economics
Stony Brook School of Dentistry - DDS
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Post-Graduate Certificate in Orthodontics
- Memberships: Yonkers Dental Society
- Interests: Dr. Dow enjoys restoring a Connecticut pre-revolutionary house and farmstead, New England stone wall building, Early American architecture and furniture, Niwaki, and peonies.
- Personal Statement: When it comes to orthodontic treatment, Dr. Dow believes it is the responsibility of health care providers to educate patients. Not only to address their immediate concerns, but also what is in their long-term health benefit.